Operating System Upgrade - Site May be Down for 30+ Minutes

Is this the update? looks like I'm back in 1998. Back to the future! :(
Honestly, unless I see something different they Ripped you off, it sucks, and you should go back to the way it was. Even My pic is low resolution.
My mouse went over the photo above and links came up..and accidentally clicked it....Giphy WTH..I don't want to see that Sh!t?.....no bueno.... But then, I get what I pay for don't I. heheh.....Ride on!

Honest question though, why doesn't my photo show well?
The update is probably riding on Rekons.

Honestly, unless I see something different they Ripped you off, it sucks, and you should go back to the way it was. Even My pic is low resolution.
My mouse went over the photo above and links came up..and accidentally clicked it....Giphy WTH..I don't want to see that Sh!t?.....no bueno.... But then, I get what I pay for don't I. heheh.....Ride on!

When you click on your photo, the pic is sharp. Most likely a root software program to load pages faster.
Don’t be so cranky!
The upgrade had to happen to meet the current operating system our Web Host is moving toward. The version we were using was so antiquated it was not compatible.
This is the latest version of xenforo, it puts us back to the root forum like we had when I opened the Site but now compatible with the next gen operating systems. Now I have to work on updating the add-ons I have added over the years.
So give me some time to work with the developers of those add-ons.

That was me - getting an image to animate as a joke. If you want to talk about a site going backwards, Giphy has gone from being a cute site to get fast animations to be a spamware nightmare. Right now I can post the same animated image natively, but you have to click on it to see the animation (without the Giphy spam).

View attachment imtbtrails cheers.webp

I'm seeing a text only version that is pretty much unreadable. Am I doing something wrong? If not I'll check back in in a week or two and see if it looks like a forum again.

If you had dark mode on, you might need to scroll all the way to the bottom and select default style and change it. That's what worked for me anyway.
Me too. That’s a first.
It will take time to work all the bugs out. But I do every time eventually.:thumbsup:

Hwelp!
The upgrades are now complete.
Now I just gotta build back in the Add-Ons that made it our Hooligan home.
Have patience as we learn the new features and I will work the questions.
Although back to a basic Forum Software, I do like a lot of the new features.
:thumbsup:

1723231745302.png

We need a flag!

Back