Crazy Mary - Mt. Kessler Arkansas

I'll watch the video later when I have time but before I do let me just say that you & Fadi both suck :Roflmao. The nerve of you two guys goofing on a weekday in such a beatiful area while I had my ass parked in LA gridlock all afternoon...:gag:
Well...
You are REALLY going to hate me after watching this chunky Monkey!

I'm thinking that @Runs with Scissors should join us on these rides as he prefers to ride with stone wheels and no Dropper. Mark! Come join us!:thumbsup:

Well...
You are REALLY going to hate me after watching this chunky Monkey!

I'm thinking that @Runs with Scissors should join us on these rides as he prefers to ride with stone wheels and no Dropper. Mark! Come join us!:thumbsup:

Looks like fun!! Maybe in December...all y'all have humidity like we have earthquakes, off the charts. I'm a desert rat, so anyting over 40% RH makes me say no.....

I still need to make a trip to central Missouri to check out my roots that I don't remember (left in 1962, at 9 months old), so maybe I can make a side trip to Ar-KAN-sas when I do.

And I must admit, I'm Jonesin' for the Katy Trail. Must do.

Last edited:
Wow, that looks great! I’ve been wondering how the trails are out there. I saw there’s a race there in September, I’m thinking of signing up. I’ll have to take a trip out there soon, see if I can handle the single speed class.

I give this trail a rating of:

262626_2000x.jpg

262626_2000x.jpg

262626_2000x.jpg

262626_2000x.jpg

262626_2000x.jpg

Looks like fun!! Maybe in December...all y'all have humidity like we have earthquakes, off the charts. I'm a desert rat, so anyting over 40% RH makes me say no.....

I still need to make a trip to central Missouri to check out my roots that I don't remember (left in 1962, at 9 months old), so maybe I can make a side trip to Ar-KAN-sas when I do.

And I must admit, I'm Jonesin' for the Katy Trail. Must do.
Mark!
It would be my honor to show you some goods you would enjoy to ride out here!
Also treat you to the voted best barbecue in the state of Arkansas!
IMG_0434.jpeg

That one looks more gooder than the other one (for me). Not as much start and stop. A little more pace. And none of those elevated wooden sections that I hate (and suck at). Still plenty of entertaining features. It was fun riding with you!

Now about that "beer" selection at lunch... :stop:

That one looks more gooder than the other one (for me). Not as much start and stop. A little more pace. And none of those elevated wooden sections that I hate (and suck at). Still plenty of entertaining features. It was fun riding with you!

Now about that "beer" selection at lunch... :stop:
Welcome to Arkansas!
You know me and the techie chunk. I love it. Momentum is the magic! Both trails are mega work to keep momentum on, one certainly more than the other. So you can only imagine what MT. Kessler’s trail “Rock City” must be like! Picture a graveyard and the goal is to ride over all the tombstones that are about 2 feet apart, and they call it a trail!

As far as the beer…
A baseball team arrived right in front of us so the line was out the door and down the sidewalk. No trees and super hot.

The Wrights Barbecue Manager comes out, looks around and yells, “Who needs an ice cold beer!?!?”

I raised my hand…

Back