Beer ...I Drank Some.

Spent a few days in Santa Cruz recently and hit some nice breweries. Humble Sea Brewery had some good west coast, hazy and a nice blonde ale
Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery had a nice hazy and some good eats.
There are a few other breweries that came recommended but these were within a walk from my hotel so very convenient.

IMG_0342.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

Last edited:
Spent a few days in Santa Cruz recently and hit some nice breweries. Humble Sea Brewery had some good west coast hazy and a nice blonde ale
Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery had a nice hazy and some good eats.
There are a few other breweries that came recommended but these were within a walk from my hotel so very convenient.

View attachment 91587

View attachment 91588

Every time I am in Santa Cruz, I have to pick up some Socks and Sandals from HumbleSea.

I was in Solvang, I guess the day after you. We went to an Irish Pub, which is funny in a Danish town. I tried a Smithwick Irish red ale, the next time you’re there you need to stop by and have a beer. Also the food is too die for.
I don’t know when we’ll get there again, but it sounds good.
I had a sausage sampler that included a Danish medisterpolse. Never heard of that before.
Their fries (that I stole from her) are some of the best fries I have ever had.

item-500000003831866370_1607294866.jpg

I don’t know when we’ll get there again, but it sounds good.
I had a sausage sampler that included a Danish medisterpolse. Never heard of that before.
Their fries (that I stole from her) are some of the best fries I have ever had.

View attachment 92168

Our food is/was great as well, I had fish n chips and my son had a Reuben sandwich and they are known for it. So much, that the owner has a book of reviews on the back of receipts.

Check out Fitzpatrick's Tavern
https://yelp.to/6vJmIoX92R

I went to the office in DTLA yesterday to get a new laptop and phone. The IT guy told me it's take about 2-3 hrs. to get all my settings and what-not sync'd to the new hardware. I'd already eaten lunch, so, I just meandered around for a while and then randomly stopped into a bar for a beer. They had Pliny on tap, so I had one of those and watched TV unit IT called that my stuff was ready.
I took the train both ways and spent the remainder of the day trying to get my settings reconfigured on everything back at home. Not the worst way to spend an afternoon, I guess.

Back