Yeager Mesa, Wed 3/21

mike

iMTB Hooligan
Ride Name: Yeager Mesa, day change: WEDNESDAY 3/21
When: 3/21/18
Time: 9am
Where: Starting at Holy Jim parking, or the Wash if you wanna pedal (~40 min) in
Ride Description or Details:
This is the ride from the Wash: https://www.geoladders.com/show_route.php?route=52054
Subtract 9 miles if you start at HJ parking.
Steep dirt and steep, tight switchbacks. Some rocky parts, not too many.

~~~~~ Optional Details ~~~~~
Meet Location:
HJ parking
Skill Level: Advanced
Ride Pace: Social Cruise, Easy with Moments of Effort
Type of Ride: Lolipop
Rider Limit: No
Anticipated Mileage: 12 from/to HJ parking
Elevation Gain: ?
Ride Duration: ~4.75 hours max : ) Add time for mechanicals and beer
Previous Ride Reports:
Possible Bail-Outs:
Reverse anywhere up to Los Piños Peak
Facilities: Porta-johns en route to and at HJ parking
Food/water suggestions: Yes

Solid:
@Cornholio
@Faust29
@knucklebuster
@sir crashalot
@Andy
mike

Maybe:
@rossage
@Luis
@mtnbikej

Last edited:
@Cornholio, another day that week that works for you? I got some wiggle room, let's do it.

Gotta practice what I preach with my team at work and give a little more heads up for days off. Literally just got after one of my analysts this week for asking for 3 days off next week last minute... which I approved in the end. I’ll take a gander at my calendar on Monday and hit you up for a mission soon!

Cool..

Beginning to wonder if I got in over my head for this one after reading previous RR’s. I don’t mind the humility of walking some downs but my fitness is subpar right now and hoping I’m not too much of an anchor on the way up. Got a “race” on Saturday that is only 15 miles and 2k gain so hopefully that warms me up.

Cool..

Beginning to wonder if I got in over my head for this one after reading previous RR’s. I don’t mind the humility of walking some downs but my fitness is subpar right now and hoping I’m not too much of an anchor on the way up. Got a “race” on Saturday that is only 15 miles and 2k gain so hopefully that warms me up.
Okay, we'll have no more of this kind of talk!!!!!!! :stop: Dave and Gary try this every other time we go...and nothing bad ever happens :rolleyes::D Banish thoughts of inadequacy and get psyched for new dirt!!!!!!!!!! :geek::eek::thumbsup:

Cool..

I'm over my head... And will probably walk a lot. I still want to see it, though. mike won't bite your head off for walking or taking our time going up the mountain.

And with how loose Trabuco is right now, I'll walk more of the uphill than I did the last time.

Back